My best friend growing up was an absolute spitfire. I admired her – and I loved the fact that we could be so wild and free in each other’s company. We challenged each other to become the best people we possibly could be, and we were always a team.
Years later, these are the values I follow as a therapist serving couples, individuals and parents. If you are ready for the challenge of seeing things in new ways and building the life you truly want, I am happy to serve as your resource and partner.
I am not the right therapist for you if …
- You love to use the words, “Yes, but …” as a way of explaining away the difficulties in your life.
- You love to argue for your limitations, holding on to the things that are holding you back.
- You expect me to wave a magic wand over you that will instantly fix you, your partner or your family.
However, I am the right therapist for you if …
- You are ready to work hard on yourself and your relationships.
- You are willing to learn new things about yourself and your loved ones.
- You are prepared to learn new skills and embrace changes that can make life richer and more fulfilling than you ever imagined it could be.
I won’t let you get stuck telling the same story, session after session. Our emphasis will be on understanding and progress. I will help you find the courage to listen to your inner voice, even if you feel frightened by what it’s telling you. Together, we will pinpoint the issues you need to focus on tangible solutions.